Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto



So for a while I was being all hardcore communist on limiting myself to only black coffee in the mornings because of my past as a NutraSweet junkie. I used to drink like 2-3 Diet Peach Snapples a day and pour a packet of NSweet in my coffee in the morning along with my sweet sweet sugar beat chemical partially hydrogenated soybean and/or cottonseed oil, sodium stearoyl lactylatemate CoffeeMate creamer shabadoo. For the past month I've been going black . . . . but that whole saying about "never going back" doesn't really apply to me. I've started adding the ol 'Mate' to my coffee in the morning and it's like I crave that nasty chemical now. Eh . . . . at least I've still given up the cancer inducing faux suges, right? (or am I trading one carrageenan for another hmmmm? maybe we'll never know).
Dude, you have to start watching the Bachelorette. . . . though now the point is moot and the moot is point, since next week is the final finale. Last night 'D' kicked off Jeremy who was like a robot man. Seriously, he had this insanely muscular body, as if created in a lab. . . by a mad gay scientist and his posture was like so ridic erect (yes POSTURE) and when he walked, it was like watching somebody do the robot. . . like his arms bent 90 degrees at the elbow and moved perfectly with his stride, and his eyebrows moved independently of each other? What's up with that? Don't you know only robots do that, guy!?! He was a robobachelor and she should have started calling him "Bots" . . . but she didn't . . . she just broke his little animatronic heart. Look at him and digame, Bot Or Not? Movingon.org, so D's down to 2 and it was so fake fakery b/c after breaking up with Bots last night, she did all this super lame wiping of the eyes as if she were crying, and she kept sniffling, but there was no snot and/or tears, and then she just turned around and went back to the remaining 2 finalists and was all unicorns and gumdrops and smiling all over the place. APOX ON YOU Bachelorette!

No comments: