Friday, July 25, 2008

I Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayrantee It!



Do you remember back in the 80s when the radio used to play all those Men's Wearhouse commercials where it was like an actual voicemail from a 'customer' left on the Men's Wearhouse answering machine? Some customer would leave a message and gush about their experience at Men's Wearhouse and how it like saved their career/wedding day/life? Did I ever tell you that I used to call Men's Wearhouse and leave fictional messages about how my husband had a last minute conference in Chicago and didn't have a suit and how he waltzed into the Chicago Men's Wearhouse and in less than an hour walked out in a brand new suit and his career was literally saved by the fabulousity of that Men's Wearhouse suit? And shock of all shocks, my messages never made it to the radio and that really pissed me off. . . like they could tell the difference between a 12 year old girl pretending to be a satisfied wife and a real wife? Whatevsssss!

No comments: