Tuesday, September 2, 2008

T Pain-cakes

Last Friday Potsey and I went for a run at Crissy Field and then we needed to get new tires put on the ol' auto-mo-beeel, so we dropped the car off at our trusty mechanic

and were told to come back in 15 mins. Still dressed in my sweatfest outfit, we decided to keep the workout-a-go-go and speed walk around the Inner Richmond district for a bit.
Actual picture of my hair (not my body . . . I wish!) speed walking . . . . and yes, I spent $165 US dollars on that haircut

Whilst walking con mucho gusto, and the picture of pure determination on my face, some random kid
crosses the street and interrupts me mid speed walk with this little ditty:

RK (Random Kid): Hey you, where's the IHOP at?

Me: HUH? (breathing heavily as a result of speed walking a total of 2 blocks)

RK: YOU know. . . (hefty eye roll) The International House of Pancakes. Where's it at?

Me: Ummm . . . (to self "Can't he see I'M SPEED WALKING HERE?! I AM AN AVID EXERCISER, NOT A PANCAKE CONNOISSEUR!") No . . . . sorry I don't know.

RK: RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. . . . . like YOU don't know.

????

SERIOUSLY, what do I look like people???


"Houston, we have a pancake."


No comments: